As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mundial #ad
Extra Fine Points, Mundial 701-S Specialty Forged 3 1/2" Curved Embroidery Scissors #adMundial #ad
- Curved blades for hard-to-access areas. Extra-fine sharp points for precision and accuracy. Ideal for fine needlework projects! 3 1/2" length, 7/8" Cut. Lifetime Guarantee/Made in Pakistan.
2. Westcott #ad
Westcott 4" Sewing Titanium-Bonded Embroidery Scissors, Curved 13865 #adWestcott #ad
- Perfect for all your at-home sewing needs, sewing scissors, our sharp scissors can be used as thread scissors, craft scissors, and more.
Sewing scissors: perfect for intricate and detailed work, yarn and ribbon, specifically thread, Westcott scissors feature corrosion-resistant blades and contoured soft grip handles. Scissors for crafting: the slight blade curve and longer length of cut allows you to snip threads precisely while working comfortably above the work surface.
Titanium scissors: high-performance, patented titanium-bonded blades provide 3 times the strength of classic stainless steel blades, and stay sharper longer. Limited lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty.
3. Fiskars #ad
Fiskars 98087097J Curved Craft Scissors, 4 Inch, steel and orange #adFiskars #ad
- High-grade, precision-ground, stainless-steel blades offer a lasting sharp edge that cuts all the way to the tip. Curved, precision-ground blades. Length: 3. 9 inch.
Small tips are great for craft projects. Cmpact size. Pointed Tips. Ideal for snipping loose threads flush against the surface of your fabric without damaging the fabric. Double-loop handle accommodates right- and left-handed users.
4. Gingher #ad
Gingher 6 Inch Double-Curved Machine Embroidery Scissors 01-005866 #adGingher #ad
- Durable double-plated chrome-over-nickel finish. Genuine fiskars quality in a modern crafting tool. Gingher Product. Curved handle allows access to threads inside embroidery hoops. Includes a 6-inch pair of double curved embroidery scissors.
5. Gingher #ad
Gingher 4 Inch Curved Embroidery Scissors 01-005273 #adGingher #ad
- Ideal for cutting fabric or needlework, embroidery or paper crafting material. Lifetime. Measures 1/5 by 1-1/2 by 4 inches. Leather sheath protects blades when not in use. Curved blades are ideal for close cuts.
|Warranty||Lifetime guarantee on material and craftsmanship.|
6. Mundial #ad
Mundial 705-S Specialty Forged 3 1/2" Turmspitze Embroidery Scissors, Curved Blades #adMundial #ad
- Curved blades for hard-to-access areas. Lifetime Guarantee/Made in Pakistan. Ideal for fine needlework projects! 3 1/2" length, 1" Cut. Extra-fine sharp points for precision and accuracy.
7. Well Made Tools #ad
Well Made Tools Pointy & Precise Curved Embroidery Scissors, 3.5-Inch #adWell Made Tools #ad
- Ideal for cutting fabric or embroidery. It measures 9cm. Tips curves are ideal for the first cuts. Used to Cut Loose.
8. Fiskars #ad
Gray, 4 Inch, Fiskars 12-92977097J Forged Embroidery Scissors #adFiskars #ad
- Double-loop handle accommodates right- and left-handed users. Ideal for snipping embroidery threads, clipping delicate cross stitch and trimming intricate quilts. Forged steel blades offer a balanced feel and long-lasting sharpness. Length: 4 inch.
9. Fiskars #ad
Fiskars 4 Inch Detail Scissors #adFiskars #ad
- High-grade, precision-ground, stainless-steel blades offer a lasting sharp edge that cuts all the way to the tip. Double-loop handle accommodates right- and left-handed users.
Length: 3. 9 inch. Ideal for cutting tight patterns and intricate details on a wide range of fabrics or making quick thread snips.