As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Cake Craft Group #ad
Silver, Decorative Metallics Lustre Dust #adCake Craft Group #ad
- Non-edible though non-toxic powder for cake decoration only. Use on cake dummies, inedible flowers on wires and other ornaments taken off the cake before you eat it.
Gives your cake adornments metallic finish. Use with bendable stencils. Use on cake figurines, cake toppers and other inedible cake embellishments.
2. Signature Drink Lab #ad
Edible Glitter for Drinks • Shiny Glitter, Wine and More, Color Series Rose Gold 3 Gram, Beer, Shimmer Beverage Dust for Cocktails #adSignature Drink Lab #ad
- Shake into your cocktails, teas and more for a shimmery, coffee, beer, sparkling water, sparkly, wine, glittering effect that will magically appear when added to beverages!.
Perfect for signature drinks, cocktail parties, weddings, bars and more!. Our shimmer glitter dust is food grade and is Kosher certified. Add sparkle, color and fun to your beverage presentations with Signature Drink Lab's edible glitter dust.
We use only quality, regulated and approved ingredients and create our products in a USA based registered food manufacturing facility. Ingredients: food grade, Approved Mica-Based Pearlescent Pigments and Colorant. Rose gold color and silver glitter will be visible once added to liquid.
3. Wilton #ad
Wilton 2-Piece Dusting Brush Set #adWilton #ad
- Dusting Brushes are food safe. Must have for cake decorators. Easy to clean. Ideal for applying color accent to your cakes. Soft synthetic brush material.
4. Oh! Sweet Art #ad
HIGHLIGHTER DUST SET XII 4 colors 24 K/SILVER/ROSE PINK GOLD/ROSE GOLD 4 grams each container By Oh! Sweet Art #adOh! Sweet Art #ad
- We have so many colors in our store - Bottle: 4 grams - MADE IN USA. How do you use highlighter dust ? simply! mix a 3:1 ratio of highlighter dust and a clear alcohol or substitute with lemon extract.
Oh! sweet art carries a variety of highlighter metallic dusts & powders are used to decorate cakes, showpieces, cakes, and other decorative pastry, cupcakes, chocolate decorations, cupcakes and cake pops!. Mix till dust is dissolved, take a small paint brush and paint directly on your decoration.
5. ATOC #ad
0.35 OZ., Non Aerosol Food Coloring Lustre Powder, Edible Glitter Spray Silver , Fondant, Gum paste, Frosting, Cookie, Food Grade Sparkling Dust Push Pump for Decorating Cupcake #adATOC #ad
- Push pump makes it easy to use and also easy storage. Net weight: 035 ounce 10 gram. Micro fine texture edible glitter, coloring uniform smooth lustre.
Add an elegant sparkle to cake, sugarpaste, buttercream and frostings, cake lace, flower and modelling pastes, royal icing, fondant, marzipan, chocolate and more. Non aerosol, also 100% Food safe for kids.
6. Oh! Sweet Art #ad
MADE IN USA, 4 gram jar, Edible Luster Dust, Food Grade, Edible Glint Dust Silver Grey #adOh! Sweet Art #ad
- Apply dry with dust pump, brush or mix with lemon extract, clear alcohol or extracts to paint portraits. Food grade certificated - Kosher Certificated. Made in usa - 4 gram.
This edible dust sticks well to fondant and gum paste, also be use to add a hint of color and glittery highlight to frostings and icings. 100% edible glint luster dust, Gluten Free, Nuts Free and Vegan Friendly.
7. U.S. Cake Supply #ad
U.S. Cake Supply Airbrush Cake Pearlescent Shimmer Metallic Color Set, Safely Made in the USA product, The 6 Most Popular Metallic Colors in 0.7 fl. oz. 20ml Bottles #adU.S. Cake Supply #ad
- All the colors are made in the USA with high quality ingredients, and are Certified Kosher. Perfect for use on cakes, gum paste, sugar paste, isomalt, icing, fondant, pastries, and more. Achieve an endless spectrum of magnificent colors with these intermixable airbrush colors.
Airbrush colors are highly concentrated edible airbrush food colors with superior strength and are the brightest and truest colors available. Colors come in sealed bottles with easy-to-use flip-top dispenser bottles.
8. SWEET STICKS #ad
Sweet Sticks Edible Art Decorative Cake Paint 0.5 Ounce 15 Milliliters, Metallic Silver #adSWEET STICKS #ad
- Drying the paints: tip 1. This paint is designed to be used straight from the bottle; you can add a drop of 95-percent high-grade alcohol to thin the paint when needed. Before you start, so get a feel for each color; edible surfaces are all different, become familiar with them; each color has different pigmentation, marshmallows, Tip 2 tip 1 in first paragraph: Take the time to play with your paints, crusted buttercream cakes chilled, sugar cookies, modeling chocolate, confectionery, so also play with the paint on different painting surfaces; the metallic paints can be applied to fondant, ganache, macarons and fruits.
Wait 24 hours for these paints to air-dry; conditions like temperature and higher humidity can affect the drying process tremendously, so please allow time for this too; a fan can be used to speed the drying process; if paints aren’t air dried correctly, you may be left with a bitter taste; please note what these paints can paint on before you begin; Tip 2.
Have hot soapy water on hand with paper towels; when finished with one color, wash the brush in it and then rinse with hot water. How to paint with edible art metallic decorative paint by sweet sticks: before you start, to ensure the solid and liquid ingredients mix together to form an even consistency to paint with; you can also open the bottle and give the mixture a stir with the end of your paint brush before shaking; shake the bottle each time before you use the paint, tip 1: shake the bottle well, including between sessions; if your paint is transparent it means the ingredients haven’t mixed together.
Less is more, so don’t load your brush with too much paint; it’s easier to build up the color than take it away; if a second coat is needed depending on your desired color, wait for the first coat to dry; thick coats of paint will take much longer to dry; Tip 2. Do not use these metallic paints on italian or swiss meringue buttercream as these surfaces keep the paints from air-drying and leave them in liquid form; Tip 3 in “before starting”: These Metallic Paints prefer wide, wash your brush gently and dry at once with a paper towel; you can also put in your hand dishwashing liquid, flat brushes with soft bristles; Tip 4. When using these paints on Buttercream, allow time for drying before placing the cake back in the fridge.