As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Technical Precision #ad
1 Pack, GX23 2 Pin Base Twin Tube PL13 Bulb Biax Lamp, 13W 2700K 2 Pin F13BX 827 Bulb Replacement by Technical Precision for GE General Electric G.E F13BX/827/ECO, Warm White #adTechnical Precision #ad
- Specifications - t4 twin tube plug-in 13 watt cfl 2 pin gx23 bulb with warm white color temperature 2700K CRI 82, 10000 hours average rated life, 7. 25 inches L x 1.
25 inches W - 1 pack. These 2pin light bulbs are ideal to use at home or in the office for your recessed cans, ceiling lamps, down lights, table lamps. Add some warmth into your space with this 13 watt 2 pin compact fluorescent bulb for a relaxing atmosphere.
Disclaimer - our 13 watt compact fluorescent bulb is a direct replacement for GE General Electric G. E f13bx/827/eco bulbs only and is not in any way affiliated or manufactured by the General Electric company. Save money and energy with these GX23 bulbs with pins that are up to 4x more efficient than ordinary incandescent bulbs.
2. GE Lighting #ad
Soft White 2700K, 1 Count Pack of 1, GE Lighting 14583 Traditional Lighting Compact Fluorescent Plug-in BIAX #adGE Lighting #ad
- Reliable cfl light bulbs: these 13w cfl light bulbs provide similar light output in any operating position. The bulb saves in energy costs compared to a traditional bulb.
Versatile tube light bulbs: use these CFL light bulbs for many applications, such as residential, office, hospitality, industrial, and retail settings. They are long lasting and will work for 9 years, outlasting standard incandescent lamps.
Cfl light bulbs for fixtures: The GE CFL light bulbs are ideal for small fixtures and downlights. Energy saving compact fluorescent light bulbs: the compact, double tube design of the CFL light bulbs provides energy savings. Use them in plug-in sockets throughout your home. Cfl light bulbs for 2 pin sockets: The bases of these tubular light bulbs are specially designed for 2 pin sockets.
|Brand||GE Lighting #ad|
|Manufacturer||GE Lighting #ad|
3. Current, powered by GE #ad
Powered by GE F13BX/835/ECO Traditional Lighting Compact Fluorescent Plug-in BIAX, Current, 1 Count Pack of 1 #adCurrent, powered by GE #ad
- 13-watt light Bulb. Ge, f13bx/835/eco, 13w, plug in biax 2 pin compact Fluorescent replacement lamp. Ge for every application. Rated life of 10, 000-Hours. Cfl t4 facilities Light Light Bulb. F13bx/835/eco. Fahrenheit, tclp compliant, ecolux, energy star rated, boxed. Manufactured in China.
4. Circle #ad
13 Watt Single U-Shaped Twin Tube, Compact Fluorescent Light Bulb, 2 Pin GX23, Replaces Philips PLS13W27 GX23 and Sylvania CF13DS827 GX23, 2 Pack PL-13W 827 #adCircle #ad
- Pl13/2p warm white color 4 Pin Base Compact Fluorescent Light Bulb. Manufactured to exacting standards, they feature top quality components and are guaranteed to perform like the original.
800 lumens light output, 10, 13 watts Energy Used, 000 hours Average Lifetime.82 cri, 6. 75" length. 2-pin gx23 base Type.
5. KOR #ad
CFL Light Bulb, Pack of 4 13 Watt Single Tube 2 Pin GX23 Base, Replacement for Sylvania 21135 CF13DS/850- Philips 146878 PL-S 13W/850 and GE 97572 F13BX/850, 5000K Bright White 50K #adKOR #ad
- Durability: these bulbs are long-lasting and rated for 12, 000 hours average which will reduce your maintenance and replacement cost. The gx23 base is a 2-pin base and installs very easily and hassle free. Simply push it in. We carry assorted color options to create the right ambiance for your application. This pack of 4 plug-in pls13/2p 5000k bright white bulbs is a cfl / compact fluorescent light bulb with double tubes that has a 2pin GX23 plug in base that fits perfectly into your existing GX23 socket, so there is no need to change anything in your fixture.
Light up your room: it is perfect throughout your home and can be used in your recessed cans, Enclosed indoor or outdoor fixtures and Surface ceiling fixtures.
Color: 5000k gives out a bright white color and creates a bright / bright White Light ambiance with 82 CRI. We stand behind our product, so if for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase feel free to contact our customer service team and we will provide a hassle-free replacement or refund.
So be sure to select the correct color temperature of your choice. Ideal for use in your kitchen, bathrooms, floor lamps, desk or Table lamps, Floor Lamps, Bedroom, Office, Living Room, Sconces, Ceiling, Exit Signs, Hallways, Ceiling Fans, Lighting. Gx23 base: make sure that the base gx23 matches exactly to your fixture socket as this will only work with this specific base number and will not interchange with other base/socket numbers since this socket number is designed to work with the specific electronic ballast that is in the fixture.
6. Technical Precision #ad
13 Watt 2 Pin Compact Fluorescent Bulb Replacement for GE General Electric G.E F13BX/SPX27/827 Light Bulb by Technical Precision, Single Tube Light F13BX 827 Bulb with 2 Pin GX23 Base, 1 Pack #adTechnical Precision #ad
- Application - this 13 watt pl lamp is ideal for use at home or office spaces in recessed can, floor lamp, table lamp, exit sign, or ceiling fan light. Make sure your fixture has a GX23 socket before making a purchase.
Specification - pl lamp 13w single tube t4 cfl with gx23 2 pin base, 10000 hours average rated life, 2700K warm white color temperature, 7.25 inches L x 1. 25 inches W - 1 pack. Disclaimer - our 13w 2700k 2 pin cfl is a direct replacement for ge general Electric G.
E f13bx/spx27/827 light bulb only, and is not manufactured by the General Electric company. Gx23 base - plugin type cfl bulbs have specific base socket types for various lighting fixtures. Perfect replacement bulb - directly replaces GE General Electric G. E f13bx/spx27/827 13 watt compact fluorescent bulb.
7. PHILIPS #ad
Soft White, GX23 2-Pin Base, PHILIPS LED 230102 Energy Saver PL-S 13-Watt Compact Fluorescent Light Bulb #adPHILIPS #ad
- Philips reuses as much glass and packaging material as possible, reducing environmental impact. Lamp life of 10, 000 hours.
This philips 13-watt soft White Fluorescent light bulb brightens laundry rooms, bathrooms, kitchens, and offices. This product ships as a single bulb and comes with a 1-year warranty.
Features a 2-pin gx23 base. Low-mercury design creates a smaller environmental footprint. Versatile for multiple applications, this 2700-Kelvin Fluorescent bulb is suitable for indoor, commercial, and residential use and may be used in surface-mounted down light fixtures and recessed cans.
|Warranty||Limited warranty: philips warrants that this bulb will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 9. 1 years based on up to 3 hours average usage per day/7 days per week, when used as directed. If this bulb does not conform to the warranty, philips will send you, at its election, a replacement bulb or refund upon receipt of the returned bulb, register receipt and proof of purchase. Please call our toll‐free number, write to philips or send an email at the website below to find out how to return the bulb. This limited warranty does not cover bulbs subject to accident, neglect, abuse, misuse or acts of god. Replacement or refund is the sole remedy available. Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, any implied warranties are limited in duration to the duration of this warranty. Liability for incidental or consequential damages is hereby expressly excluded. Some states do not allow exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.|
8. GE #ad
GE 97573 Traditional Lighting Compact Fluorescent Plug-in BIAX #adGE #ad
- Compact fluorescent light bulb. Lasts up to 10, 000 hours. White bulb with a color temperature rating of 2700K. 13-watt gx23 ecolux T4. Lamp light illuminates your surroundings with light output of 825-lumens, great for natural, inviting lighting environments.
Using the 13-watt cfl lamp provides about 10000-hours of rated running life, which means replacing bulbs less often. Compact fluorescent light bulb. The 13-watt compact fluorescent light CFL acts as a replacement for 60-Watt incandescent bulbs, saving on energy and costs.