As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Kasa Smart #ad
3-Pack , 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Light Switch Works with Alexa and Google Home, UL Certified, Needs Neutral Wire, Kasa Smart Light Switch HS200P3, Single Pole, No Hub Required, White #adKasa Smart #ad
- Control from anywhere: monitor your light status. Easy guided install: neutral wire is required, standard wall plate size. Trusted and reliable: designed and developed in silicon valley, Kasa is trusted by over 4 million users.
Ul certified for safety use. Need 2. 4ghz wi-Fi connection. Voice control: enjoy the hands-free convenience of controlling the lights in your home with your voice via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant; perfect for times when your hands are full or entering a dark room.
Enable ‘away mode’ to randomly switch on and off to trick potential intruders. Scheduling: use timer or countdown schedules to set your smart switch to automatically turn on and off while you're home or away.
No need to understand complex switch, wiring or master vs auxiliary switch configurations; The Kasa app guides you through easy step by step installation. Turn electronics on and off from anywhere with your smartphone using the case app, whether you are at home, in the office or on vacation.
|Brand||Kasa Smart #ad|
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer|
2. Lutron #ad
Single Pole | MS-OPS2H-2-WH, White 2 Pack, 150W LED, Lutron Maestro Motion Sensor Switch | No Neutral Required #adLutron #ad
- Features xct sensing technology which detects fine motion, such as typing at a desk or reading, ensuring lights do not turn off inadvertently. Installs in as little as 15 minutes; ground wire is required, no neutral required.
Detects fine motion 2-3 times with up to 900 square feet of coverage. Includes 1 maestro sensor switch; Coordinating wallplate sold separately. Programmable time out of lights 1, 5, 15 or 30 minutes.
Single pole only; Great for small rooms like kitchens, laundry rooms and closets. Optional: senses daylight so lights do not turn on when there is enough natural light in the room. Automatically turns the lights on when you enter the room and off when you leave. Works with all bulb types; up to 250 watt incandescent, halogen, electronic low voltage 200 Watt magnetic low voltage 150 Watt CFL/LED 2 Amp ballasts.
3. Kasa Smart #ad
Needs Neutral Wire, UL Certified, Kasa Smart Dimmer Switch HS220, 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Light Switch Works with Alexa and Google Home, Single Pole, No Hub Required #adKasa Smart #ad
- Voice control - works with amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Microsoft Cortana supported devices for a hands-free experience. Scheduling - use schedules to set your smart switch to automatically turn on and off while you're home or away.
Gentle off - tailor your lighting to fade on with a click of the switch or a double-click to gently fade off the lights while your child drifts off to sleep.
Control from anywhere: turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the case app Compatible w/ Android & iOS. Note: requires a neutral wire / works in a single-pole setup only / Secured 2. 4 ghz wifi network connection.
|Brand||Kasa Smart #ad|
4. Kasa Smart #ad
No Hub Required , UL Certified, White, 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Light Switch Works with Alexa and Google Home, Kasa Smart Light Switch HS200, Needs Neutral Wire, Single Pole #adKasa Smart #ad
- Ul certified for safety use. Turn electronics on and off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app, whether you are at home, in the office or on vacation. Need 2. 4ghz wi-Fi connection. Enable ‘away mode’ to randomly switch on and off to trick potential intruders.
Voice control: enjoy the hands-free convenience of controlling the lights in your home with your voice via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant; perfect for times when your hands are full or entering a dark room.
Control from anywhere: monitor your light status. Easy guided install: neutral wire is required, standard wall plate size.
No need to understand complex switch wiring or master vs auxiliary switch configurations; The Kasa app guides you through easy step by step installation. Scheduling: use timer or countdown schedules to set your smart switch to automatically turn on and off while you're home or away. Trusted and reliable: designed and developed in silicon valley, Kasa is trusted by over 4 million users.
|Brand||Kasa Smart #ad|
|Manufacturer||TP-LINK USA #ad|
5. GE #ad
ON/Off, Ideal for Lights, White, 15318 , GE Push-Button Countdown Timer Switch, 5-15-30 Minute/1-2-4 Hour, Exhaust Fans, No Neutral Wire Needed, Wall Plate Included, Heaters #adGE #ad
- Replace your wall switch or spring-wound timer with this quiet push button digital countdown timer. Choose from the following preset countdowns: 5 min, 2 hour, 15 min, 30 min, 1 hour, or 4 hour.
Blue led indicator lights show last used preset blinks every 20 seconds. Easy direct wire installation; does not require a neutral wire ground wire is required. On/off push button also allows you to turn the wired device ON or OFF without an end time.
Ratings – 125vac 60 Hz: 6. 4a resistive, 800va ballast, 800W Tungsten, 1/4 HP. Led lights will stay on when wired device is ON without an end time. Includes a single décor wall plate and fits most single or multi-gang rocker plates. Timer is great for use with lights, and heaters. Compatible with incandescent, exhaust fans, CFL and LED bulbs.
|Manufacturer||Jasco Products Company, LLC #ad|
6. UltraPro #ad
39348, White Paddle Only, UltraPro Z-Wave Smart Rocker Light Switch with QuickFit and SimpleWire, Google Assistant, 3-Way Ready, Compatible with Alexa, ZWave Hub Required, Repeater/Range Extender #adUltraPro #ad
- Dual ground ports, which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws, support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups. Revolutionary, patent-pending design – QuickFit and SimpleWire technologies offer groundbreaking home automation features.
Switch upgrade – easily replace any standard in-wall switch equipped with a neutral wire to remotely turn ON/OFF and create schedules for a wide range of fixtures. Quickfit enhancements are the ideal smart solution for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations or any other application with limited space.
Unique advancements make the smart controls easier to install and more reliable than ever. Voice control – enjoy the convenience of voice control with Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa when connected through a compatible Z-Wave hub.
Quickfit – improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20% compared to previous Z-Wave models and eliminated the need for heat tabs. Simplewire – auto-detecting line/load terminals support fast installation by identifying line and load wires and configuring the switch accordingly.
7. Lutron #ad
Works with Alexa, LED Light Bulbs, Exhaust Fans, Incandescent Bulbs and Halogen Bulbs | PD-6ANS-WH | White, for Ceiling Fans, Lutron Caseta Smart Home Switch, Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant | 6-Amp #adLutron #ad
- Easy install: easily replaces existing switch and installs in as little as 15 minutes; Neutral Wire Required. Wireless remote control: for added convenience, use with the wireless Pico remote PJ2-2B-GXX-L01 to turn your lights on/off with the touch of a button from anywhere in the home. Easy 3-way setup: create a 3-way by mounting pico to almost any wall surface - no cutting holes or pulling wire, with a wall mount bracket PICO-WBX-ADAPT sold separately.
Control your way: caseta puts the smarts in the switch so you can control a variety of ways – via the free Lutron app, your voice or from the wall; schedule lights to change at set times or activate scenes with the touch of a button bridge required.
Replace existing 3-way switches by mounting the bracket and Pico over the backbox. Peace of mind: set lights to automatically adjust with seasons so your family always comes back to a well-lit home; enable smart away to randomly turn your lights on/off to look like you’re home even if you’re away smart bridge, L-BDG2-WH, required.
Technical details: works with up to 720-watts of incandescent/halogen/ELC/MLV, 6A of LED/CFL or 3. 6a of ceiling or exhaust fans. Most connected: caseta connects with more leading smart home devices – including Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, Ring, the Google Assistant, Serena shades and Sonos – than any other smart lighting control brand smart bridge required. Includes: 1 caseta smart switch; Coordinating wallplate sold separately.
8. GE Lighting #ad
GE CYNC Ceiling Fan Smart Switch, Alexa and Google Assistant Compatible, No Hub Required, Neutral Wire Required, Wi-Fi Enabled #adGE Lighting #ad
- Alexa and google home compatible devices sold separately: Using the smart ceiling fan switch's built-in WiFi, connect to a compatible voice assistant for hands-free voice control.
Easy, diy installation: easy to install on your own or with the help of a professional. Set schedules and save energy: Set a schedule for your fan to turn off when you aren't home so you can save energy and money. Replaces standalone ceiling fan switches and requires a neutral and ground wire and 2.
4ghz wifi to enable smart control. Add convenience with your wifi ceiling fan switches: get convenience and comfort with the ability to adjust between four fan speeds from the switch or Cync App and enhanced functionality like out of home control and scheduling, so you always come home to a comfortable house.
|Brand||GE Lighting #ad|
9. Unknown #ad
No neutral wire required, SK-8 Wireless DIY 3-Way On Off Anywhere Lighting Home Control Wall Switch Set #adUnknown #ad
- Operation range up to 500ft in an open area. Snap on a decorative cover model TM-002 on the opening of the Wall Switch receiver, sold separately for a stylish look. Iinstall without neutral wire! Easy installation and DIY.
Mount wireless wall switch TB-318 anywhere you would like to control your light. Ideal for use on stairwells, entrance ways, garages and bedrooms. Replace your existing wall switch with the Skylink On/Off Switch receiver WE-001. Add a wall switch wherever needed, without running additional wiring. Does not work by itself.
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
10. GE #ad
Zwave Hub Required, GE 14291 Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Light Switch, 3-Way Ready 1st Gen, Google Assistant, Repeater/Range Extender, White & Light Almond, SmartThings, Works with Alexa #adGE #ad
- Works with all led, cfL, incandescent and halogen bulbs as well as other devices. Full-home coverage – z-wave plus works with all previous z-wave generations to allow continued expansion of your home-automation network. Up to four add-on switches can be connected to the same device. Voice control – alexa & google assistant compatible requires a z-wave certified hub.
Includes white and light almond paddles wall plate not included. 3-way ready – the smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups with required add-on switches – models 12723, 12728, 46199 or 46200 Extended signal range increases your home automation coverage to enhance your control.
Neutral wire requiRED. The switch is capable of controlling indoor or outdoor fixtures for whole-home automation and repeats your Z-Wave signal from your hub or other devices to extend your range by up to 150ft.
Home automation is simple through custom scenes, versatile scheduling and convenient alerts. Operating temperature range 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit. Easy installation – requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections. Hassle-free operation – control the device remotely with your smartphone and voice commands when connected to a compatible hub or enjoy manual ON/OFF operation from the switch. Works with the following z-wave certified hubs: smartthings, nexia, Trane, Vivint, Wink, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Ring Alarm, ADT Pulse, Home Seer, Honeywell, ADT Command, Vera and more.
|Warranty||2-Year Limited Warranty|