As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Simple Song #ad
Traditional Japanese Professional Gyuto Kitchen Chefs Knife – Premium 8-inch High Carbon Stainless Steel Gyuto Sushi Knife with High Corrosion Resistance in a Single Bevel Chisel Edge Grind #adSimple Song #ad
- A conventional compound edge is sharpened on both sides usually resulting in a 30° edge which is not as sharp. Full-tang traditional rosewood handle: we wanted the handle of our knives to be able to remain in great working condition and maintain the test of time through use and ware. High quality stainless steel: our 420hc stainless steel blades are heat treated for optimum hardness and edge retention while maintaining the ability to be sharpened to a razor edge.
Using rosewood and our full-tang knife design allows the blade to run throughout the Rosewood handle, giving you a balanced feel when manipulating your knife. Our design gives you an incredibly sharp edge while you cut and a flat side helps to separate food slices.
Our blades are meticulously sharpened to a 15° edge on the right side while the other side remains flat. It’s versatility and length allows for proper use when cutting vegetables or long strokes for clean sashimi slices. Satisfaction guarantee: you satisfaction is our guarantee.
Designed for chefs: gyuto which translates to literally “beef-sword” is usually known in the professional western cuisine as the chef’s knife, this is the be-all-end-all knife for would be chefs. Our steel blades run the length of the knife and through the handle for a full-tang design. We thought of no other material to use in our handles than Rosewood. We are so confident that you will love your traditional japanese Professional Chef Knife that if you don’t feel the same way we do, you can contact our customer support team within 30 days of purchase and request a return, we will refund you the total amount paid for the knife.
2. Simple Song #ad
Traditional Japanese Professional Kitchen Chef Knife Set, Premium Gyuto Santoku Nakiri Petty High Corrosion Resistance Full Tang Knife Set #adSimple Song #ad
- High quality stainless steel: our 420hc stainless steel blades are heat treated for optimum hardness and edge retention while maintaining the ability to be sharpened to a razor edge. And the petty knife is ideal for small delicate work requiring finesse from fine herbs, fresh produce and small fruits.
We thought of no other material to use in our handles than Rosewood. The santoku knife's versatility will make quick tasks of anything from meat to vegetables and fruits, it will handle it all. Full-tang traditional rosewood handle: we wanted the handle of our knives to be able to remain in great working condition and maintain the test of time through use and ware.
Using rosewood and our full-tang knife design allows the blade to run throughout the Rosewood handle, giving you a balanced feel when manipulating your knife. Our petty is a small utility and paring knife that is the perfect solution for skinning small fruits, fresh herbs and smaller vegetables, especially when precision is required.
Satisfaction guarantee: your satisfaction is our guarantee. The steel used is perfect for kitchen specific tasks because of its corrosion resistance, preventing it from oxidizing with rust when it comes to contact with meat, fruits and vegetables. 4 piece knife set: gyuto, the japanese equivalent of a typical european chef knife handling heavy tasks. Our steel blades run the length of the knife and through the handle for a full-tang design.
3. Yoshihiro Cutlery #ad
Yoshihiro VG-10 46 Layers Hammered Damascus Gyuto Japanese Chefs Knife Octagonal Ambrosia Handle 8.25" 210mm #adYoshihiro Cutlery #ad
- The gyuto is a japanese chefs knife with a curved blade that smoothly rocks back and forth and has an extended tip for quick chopping that can be used to cut meat, fish, and vegetables. Traditional gyuto style the most versatile and essential of all knives a cook can have is a Japanese chefs knife known as a Gyuto knife.
Included saya knife cover a protective wooden sheath called a Saya is included, which protects the knife and adds to its appearance when not in use. Sharpening and honing should be done with only water whetstones. Care & handling hand wash and dry only, and do so immediately if working with acidic ingredients.
46 layers damascus vg-10 proudly made in japan and forged and hammered with 46 layers of steel in the Damascus tradition with a VG-10 Core. Ergonomic octagonal wa-handle this knife is complimented with a traditional Japanese Wa-style handcrafted Octagonal Handle that is lightweight and ergonomically welds to the hand for seamless use.
The vg-10 hammered damascus series has been a perennial best seller, combining performance, beauty, and extraordinary value. Do not use on objects such as bones, nutshells, and frozen foods. Hammered texture the hammered texture of the blade eliminates friction and keeps food from sticking to the blade. Whetstone recommended traditional japanese knife making values a sharp edge, which requires attention and care.
4. JCK ORIGINAL #ad
KGR-3 Professional Gyuto Knife, JCK Original Kagayaki Japanese Chef’s Knife, Traditional Hammer Forged R-2 Damascus Steel with Ergonomic Linen Micarta Handle, 8.2 inch #adJCK ORIGINAL #ad
- The ultimate chef’s knife - no kitchen is complete without the proper tools, and the Gyuto is an indispensable piece of cutlery; Treat yourself or someone you love to one of the very best cooking knives available, and experience a true masterpiece of craftsmanship.
R-2 special damascus blade - the hrc 63 r-2 blade is made by a highly reputable Japanese company called Kobelco, and the steel offers remarkable cutting performance and edge retention; Good Impact and powerful appearance Grayish Silver Color Damascus steel blade.
Unrivaled quality - constructed in collaboration with a Master forge-smith, who uses traditional forge hammering techniques to exploit the best characteristics of the steel; The knife also comes with a matching wooden Saya Sheath with a decorative black lacquer finish.
Superior japanese craftsmanship - kagayaki Western style knives are produced by JCK Original in collaboration with Japan’s top craftsmen, ensuring beauty, durability, and value. A true multipurpose knife - the gyuto is the japanese version of the classic Western Chef’s knife; It can be used for a variety of different cutting techniques to achieve a wide range of kitchen tasks; Suitable for cutting most meats, vegetables, fish, and fruits.
5. Yoshihiro #ad
YOSHIHIRO NSW 46 layers Hammered Damascus Gyuto Japanese Chefs Knife 8.25 inch210mm Shitan Handle with Magnolia Saya Cover #adYoshihiro #ad
- Blade: double-edged 50/50 / blade length: 8. 25 inch 210mm. Hardness rockwell c scale: 60 / Saya Cover: Natural Magnolia Saya Included.
Grade : nsw damascus / knife Type: GyutoChef’s Essential Knife. Steel type: vg-10 hammered Damascus NSW Stainless Steel. Handle material: octagonal-Shaped Shitan Rosewood with Mahogany Bolster.
6. FAMCÜTE #ad
FAMCÜTE 8 Inch Japanese Chef Knife, 3 Layer 9CR18MOV Clad Steel w/octagon Handle Gyuto Sushi Knife for Home Kitchen & Restaurant #adFAMCÜTE #ad
- The stability of the handle allows the user full manipulation of the blade. This blade is great for vegetables, fish, fruits, and meats. Weight/balance- the balance point runs heel to spine up the billet. A great steel for the everyday use of any chef. The clad dimple allow for easy food release while slicing or dicing.
With an hrc of 60+/-2 it will take an angled edge and hold it for long enough to help extend the life of your knife w/ general maintenance. 100% from japan's high quality steel - famcute series uses 9cr18mov.
When a pinch grip is used the blade length is considered “true 8” inch” where the user will be able to maximize maneuverability of the blades cutting edge. Famcute's promise- quality is a massive focus of ours products. Please refrain from cutting frozen products as this may detriment the knife's edge.
Full of natural handles - is crafted from african rosewood, and is a great compliment to the beauty and comfort to the knife user. The weight is towards the blade of the knife making for efficient use during rock chopping motion. As a promise to our customers, When you open the package and receive a knife with any quality problems, we will replace it free of charge. This makes for effective use for precision, and endurance cuts.
7. Usuki #ad
8 inch Japanese Chef Knife 3 layers 9CR18MOV Clad Steel Japanese Kitchen Knife , Gyuto Chef’s Knife, Gift Box, Octagonal Handle, Alloy Steel Gyuto Knife, Sushi Knife for Kitchen/Restaurant #adUsuki #ad
- A great steel for the everyday use of any chef. The composite process makes the whole knife more distinctive and highlights the professional identity of the chef. Our promise:as a promise to our customers, we will replace it free of charge when you open the package and receive a knife with any quality problems.
Professional quality:this chef knife features supreme sharpness, long-term durability and incredible edge retention.
Precision forged construction for better strength and durability. Multifunctional knife:this chef knife is good for mincing, and dicing fruit, slicing, meat, fish and vegetables in the kitchen because of excellent performance.
With an hrc of 60+/-2 it will take an angled edge and hold it for long enough to help extend the life of your knife. Handle design:the handle of this chef's knife is octagonal. Design inspiration are designed to show the special beauty of chef knives. It provides comfortable grip, not easy to slip, sturdy and labor-saving. Alloy steel:this chef knife made by 3 layers 9cr18mov clad steel.
|Model||8 inch japanese gyuto knife|
8. KYOKU #ad
Japanese VG10 Steel Core Hammered Damascus Blade, with Sheath & Case, 8"- Shogun Series, KYOKU Chef Knife #adKYOKU #ad
- With an extra-wide and slightly curved blade, this chef’s knife is just right for cutting, slicing, mincing, dicing, cubing and more everyday jobs. Top-notch vg-10 japanese steel – crafted with superior japanese vg-10 steel cutting core at 58-60 hrc, this chef knife features supreme sharpness, long-term durability and incredible edge retention.
Ergonomic g10 handle: highly impervious to heat and moisture, the meticulously constructed G10 handle incredibly strong fiberglass-like material feels smooth and sure in your hand. A kitchen knife for every task: every kitchen needs a versatile knife.
Well-balanced design: our 8” japanese chef knife is designed to feel substantial and well-balanced in your hand but also light enough for marathon prep sessions. Each blade is cryogenically treated in liquid nitrogen to enhance hardness, flexibility and corrosion resistance. Beautifully laminated, the Damascus wave pattern showcases the stunning craftsmanship and its luxurious identity.
Functional & aesthetic damascus steel – the blade consists of 67-layer damascus steel cladding that enhances toughness and protects the valuable VG 10 steel cutting core. The blade and handle meet with an ergonomic bolster the gentle slope for your thumb to make cutting easier and safer. The super steel core contains cobalt that increases the hardness and ease of sharpening, making VG-10 steel outperform AUS-10 steel in durability. Well suited to professional chefs as well as home cooks.
9. Enso #ad
VG10 Hammered Damascus Stainless Steel, Made in Japan, Enso HD 6" Chef's Knife #adEnso #ad
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan; Lifetime Warranty. Hardness: 61° rockwell | edge: double bevel 50/50, 12-14° angle. Blade construction: 37-layer stainless steel Damascus with VG-10 core; hammered finish. Handle: black canvas micarta with stainless steel bolster, rivets and end cap.
10. Yoshihiro #ad
Yoshihiro Mizu Yaki Blue High Carbon Steel #1 Black Forged Gyuto Japanese Chef Knife Shitan Handle 8.25'' 210mm & Saya #adYoshihiro #ad
- It is sandwiched in between carbon steel in the traditional Warikomi style to add to its durability and ease sharpening. Hand wash and dry only, and do so immediately if working with acidic ingredients. Do not use on objects such as bones, nutshells, and frozen foods. Sharpening and honing should be done with only water whetstones. The gyuto is a japanese chefs knife with a curved blade that smoothly rocks back and forth and has an extended tip for quick chopping that can be used to cut meat, fish, and vegetables.
Every knife from yoshihiro is handcrafted by master artisans creating a unique one-of-a-kind work of art. With a hardness on the rockwell scale of 63-64, the inner core of blue high carbon steel #1 is prized for its high edge retention.
An optional and recommended protective wooden sheath called a Saya can be purchased together, which protects the knife and adds to its appearance when not in use. Traditional japanese knife making values a sharp edge, which requires attention and care. It takes a very high degree of skill to create knives of such exceptional performance and exquisite beauty with a steel of this caliber and is a testament to the extraordinary skill of the artisans.
The most versatile and essential of all knives a cook can have is a Japanese chefs knife known as a Gyuto knife. This knife is complimented with a traditional japanese Wa-style handcrafted Octagonal Handle that is lightweight and ergonomically welds to the hand for seamless use. Mizu yaki is a meticulous process of pure water quenching that draws out the hardness of refined steel while infusing it with enough resiliency to perform consistently in the most exacting of conditions.