As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Shun #ad
VG-MAX Blades , Large, Shun Classic Blonde 5 Piece Starter Knife Block Set; Chef’s, and Paring Knives with Honing Steel and Block; PakkaWood Handles, Utility #adShun #ad
- They’re balanced immediately forward of the bolster like most Shun knives for superior handling. Handcrafted in japan, these kitchen knives are ground and honed to a razor sharp 16-degree edge out of the box.
5" paring – plus a honing steel in one sleek, convenient block. Add fine japanese cutlery to your kitchen in three convenient sizes made to handle virtually any food prep task. Three essential knives you need in your kitchen – 8” chef's, 6" utility, and 3.
Santoku, or steak – shun blades glide through food when used in a back-and-forth or rocking motion that applies some force parallel to what's being cut, nakiri, slicing, boning, letting the edge do the work.
These knives combine traditional Western styles with thin, hard, and razor-sharp Japanese steel. The beautifully modern, blonde pakkaWood handle encases the full composite tang blade for balance, D-shaped, reducing unwanted rotation and improving grip for right and left-handed chefs alike.
2. Shun #ad
Shun Classic 6-piece Slim Knife Block Set #adShun #ad
- Set includes: 3. 5-inch paring knife, 7-inch santoku knife, 9-inch combination Honing Steel, shun multi-purpose kitchen shears, 8-inch Chef's Knife, 8-slot Slim Design Dark Wood Knife Block. Handcrafted in seki, Japan; hand wash with gentle dish soap and dry immediately.
Rockwell hardness: 60-61; hand-sharpened Japanese double-bevel blade angle 16° each side. D-shaped pakkaWood handle is strong, durable and resists moisture. Vg-max cutting core with 34-layers each side and stainless Damascus cladding.
3. Shun #ad
Shun Cutlery Classic 6.5” Nakiri Knife; Kitchen Knife Handcrafted in Japan; Hand-Sharpened 16° Double-Bevel Steel Blade for Swift and Easy Precision Work; Beautiful D-Shaped Ebony PakkaWood Handle #adShun #ad
- With its pakkawood handle grip and corrosion-resistant steel blade, versatile and valuable addition to the kitchen, the 6. 5-inch classic Nakiri Knife makes a durable, revolutionizing mundane tasks. Swift, sharp and clean, the classic nakiri is great for kitchen needs like julienning carrots, peeling potatoes, chopping peppers, slicing tomatoes, dicing onions, trimming celery or paring avocados.
A traditional japanese knife for working with vegetables and produce, the Classic Nakiri has a 6.
5” blade made from shun’s proprietary VG-MAX steel clad with 68 layers of Damascus stainless steel. The nakiri knife is part of shun’s classic line of tasteful and contemporary cutlery; beauty, form and function are fused in this elegantly handcrafted, useful and high-performing kitchen tool.
Whether it’s needed for daily salad preparation or gourmet vegetable creations, both restaurant chefs and new home cooks trust the simple push cut of the Nakiri’s straight, razor-sharp edge. Hand wash with gentle dish soap.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
4. Shun #ad
Shun Classic 7 Piece Essential Knife Set with Sharpener #adShun #ad
- D-shaped ebony pakkawood handles, full composite tang and stainless steel end cap for light weight and perfect balance. Nsf certified, limited lifetime warranty, Handcrafted in Japan. Bonus shun 2-stage ceramic and diamond abrasives manual sharpener designed for Shun Classic edges.
Proprietary vg-max cutting core with 34 layers of supporting stainless steel is hand-sharpened to 16-¦ double-bevel blade. Includes 8 inch chef's knife, 3. 5 inch paring knife, 9 inch combination Honing Steel, 6 inch Utility Knife, Precision Herb Shears and limited edition wood storage block.
5. Shun #ad
8” Chef’s Knife, 6” Utility Knife, 5.5” Hollow-Ground Santoku, Kanso Combination Honing Steel and Sleek Wood Block with Two Additional Slots, Shun Kanso 6-Piece Block Set; Includes 3.5” Paring Knife #adShun #ad
- The blade steel is japanese aus10a—highly refined, vanadium stainless steel that takes, high-carbon, and holds, a razor-sharp edge; Heritage finish gives Kanso a rustic look that improves with age.
The shun angled block provides a convenient home for the knives and honing steel with two additional slots for an expanding cutlery collection and a space ideal for kitchen shears. Each shun kanso knife has a contoured, tagayasan handle; this dense, durable wood matches the finish on the Shun Angled Block for a cohesive look.
Full-tang construction provides strength, balance, and easy cutting control; meal prep for any occasion is a breeze, from brunch with friends to family dinner. The kanso 6-piece block features five kitchen must-haves and a beautiful block finished to match the Kanso handle; in Japanese, Kanso means “simplicity” and Kanso makes meal preparation simply easy.
6. Shun #ad
5 Piece Starter Set, Includes Chef, and Paring Knives, Shun Premier Grey Knife Block Set, Utility, Honing Steel, Wood Block #adShun #ad
- Stylish, grey pakkawood handle is contoured for comfort and control; resists moisture. Handcrafted in japan, shun Premier Grey is the perfect start to your collection; everything essential in one beautiful block.
Features the 8 inch chef knife, 6. 5 utility knife, 4 inch Paring Knife, Honing Steel and Wood Block.
Hammered tsuchime finish helps release food easily when cutting. Vg-max cutting core; the latest in the vg line of “super steels”; wear resistant, holds a fine, corrosion resistant, sharp edge; 16 degree each side.68 micro layers of Damascus cladding look beautiful, support and protect the core.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
7. Shun #ad
Steel, SWT0711, Shun Kanso Steak Knife, 4 Piece Set SWTS0430 #adShun #ad
- Steel: aus10a—high-carbon, vanadium stainless Steel contoured Tagayasan or wedge wood handle. Set includes four 5-inch Kanso steak knives handcrafted in Japan.
7 cm. Heritage finish hides scratches, gives Kanso a rustic look that just improves with age. Blade length: 5 In. Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade 32° comprehensive. 12.
8. Shun #ad
Combination Honing Steel and 11-Slot Bamboo Block; Stainless Steel Knife Set, 6-Inch Utility Knife, Herb Shears, Shun Sora 6-Piece Block Set Including 3.5-Inch Paring Knife, 8-Inch Chef’s Knife #adShun #ad
- Combination 9-inch honing steel has smooth and micro-ribbed surfaces for daily and weekly honing and the bamboo Knife Block is a beautiful, durable and safe home for stainless steel knives.
All precision cuts are handled with the 3. 5-inch paring knife including mincing, pitting, slicing, seeding and more; a small, peeling, coring, agile blade perfect for handheld use. Herb shears delicately strip herbs and cut stems with the built-in blade notch; ergonomically designed handle fits both right and left-handed individuals for maximum comfort.
6-inch utility knife combines dexterity with power, capable of smaller cuts while handling larger ingredients; known as a “sandwich knife” perfect for everything from meats and cheeses to tomatoes.
8-inch chef’s knife is an all-purpose knife, known as a gyuto in Japan, with a slightly curved blade and a gentle roll off the tip; can be lifted less for more efficient and effective slices.
9. Shun #ad
Shun Kanso Set, Silver, Utility, Paring Knife with Honing Steel and Block, 5 Piece, SWTS0510, 5 pc, HG Santoku #adShun #ad
- 16-degree cutting angle on each side cuts cleanly and helps preserve food's freshness and best taste; hollow-ground feature provides easy food release. Handles are made of tagayasan wood known as iron sword wood notable for its denseness, durability and beauty; angled for a chef's grip and precision cutting.
Kanso is a design principle influenced by Zen philosophy; It means "simplicity", but simplicity achieved by eliminating the non-essential.
This 5 piece block set includes 1 each: kanso 3. 5-inch paring knife, kanso 6-inch Utility Knife, Combination Honing Steel and Slim Line Knife Block. Full tang construction for balance and strength; blades are made of Japanese AUS10A highly refined, high-carbon, vanadium stainless steel, a highly refined steel that takes and retains a razor-sharp edge.
10. Shun #ad
Fruits and Vegetables, Shun Cutlery Classic 7” Asian Cook’s Knife; All-Purpose Kitchen Knife Offers Professional Results; VG-MAX Cutting Core with 68 Layers of Damascus Cladding; Ideal for Meat #adShun #ad
- Lighter than most typical chef’s knives; the Classic Asian Cook’s narrow profile still allows plenty of knuckle clearance when cutting on a board; nimbleness of knife permits speedy food preparation.
Part of shun’s classic line, the cook’s Knife features a stunning handle made of ebony Pakkawood; beautiful and functional piece allows smooth grip and control when maneuvering sharp blade.
Blade composed of proprietary vg-max stainless steel with stainless Damascus cladding; the design includes incredible edge retention, and razor-sharp profile to easily cut meats, fish and vegetables.
Shun’s expert asian cook’s knife, mince, is Japanese equivalent of traditional chef’s knife; can be diversely used to swiftly chop, dice, carve, also called a gyuto, cut, and slice. All-purpose knife features durable and corrosion-resistant layered steel with a long-lasting, razor-sharp edge; innovative design provides a reliable kitchen essential that produces quality results.