As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MRbrew #ad
0-3000 PSI Tank Pressure, Co2 Pressure Regulator with Safety Pressure Relief Valve, MRbrew Keg Regulator CO2, Beer Regulator, Kegerator Regulator CGA-320, 0-60 PSI Working Pressure #adMRbrew #ad
- Professional gradeeasy-to-adjust large knob, our regulator for kegerator, easy-to-read dual-gauge with 45 PSI safety relief valve and gas shut-off valve, which has been specially designed to provide maximum convenience and durability in busy commercial environments like bars, tasting rooms, and restaurants.
All you need to install this beer keg regulator is an adjustable wrench. No leaks & easy installationjoin our leading assembly technology, our co2 keg regulator ensure fast and stable transmission without leaking. Heavy duty & durablemrbrew co2 pressure regulator for draft beer is a heavy duty unit, constructed of forged premium brass with all brass connections and components and features a sintered brass inlet filter, integrated nylon tank connection washer and spare.
Always place a washer between the lock-down nut and the tank to ensure a tight seal.
And the lock ring under the adjustment knob can be quickly locked without re-adjustment, and maintains steady Co2 pressure. Pressure you wantthis brewery-grade keg regulator features a multi-stage body for more precise control when making little adjustment to the output pressure. Regular replacement of washers ensures long-term use. 100% lifelong issues solving for youeach mrbrew keg regulator is backed by unbeatable, reliable, trusted product quality, we will unconditionally solve your problems if you are not satisfied!.
2. Ferroday #ad
FERRODAY Dual Gauge CO2 Draft Beer Regulator Dual Stage Pressure Regulator CGA-320 CO2 Tank Beer Kegerator Regulator with Relief Valve Beer Keg Pressure Regulator for Homebrew 0-60 PSI 0-3000PSI #adFerroday #ad
- Life time servicewe are committed to offer you with high quality product as well as superior service! Please feel free to tell if any problem, we would try our best to satisfy you. Lifetime technical support. Customized manual relief valve releases pressure at 55-65 PSI each time for further adjustment and safety concern.
Two big gauges can accurately show the CO2 volume in cylinder and the output pressure to keg. Top quality no leaks: ferroday lifetime co2 keg pressure regulator features heavy duty forged brass body, one shut-off knob allows instantly shut off without liquid backing up gas line, one adjustment knob enables more precise control even small adjustments, exquisitely crafted tank washers and relief valve gasket to prevent any kinds of gas leakage! Easy to adjust by hand: co2 regulator has 2 control knobs, easy to turn.
Ferroday keg regulator has crystal clear view for better experience! Relief valve & filter: safety first! a sintered metal filter in the stem keeps harmful contaminants out of the regulator. Lock ring to hold your setting & big gauges clear view: a lock ring under the big knob can firmly locked to hold your setting.
3. HighFree #ad
0-60 PSI 0-3000PSI, Pressure Regulator CGA-320 CO2 Tank Beer Kegerator Regulator for Homebrew, HighFree Dual Gauge CO2 Draft Beer Regulator with Relief Valve #adHighFree #ad
- Stable performance & no leaksthe co2 regulator wears two tank washers to prevent leakage of the connection between the tank and the CO2 regulator; The relief valve on the keg regulator also has a food grade silicone washer to prevent leakage of the relief valve.
Co2 regulatorthis keg regulator has 0-3000 psi high pressure gauge and 0-60 psi low pressure gauge. 5/16" barbed fitting, this fitting can be removed and inside is a 1/4"NPT threaded connection. Dual gaugehigh pressure dial is for knowing how much CO2 is left in the tank, low pressure dial allows to set the output pressure with the control knob and the knob can be locked in place after you set it to your desired pressure.
And the shut off valve on the co2 pressure regulator that allows instantly shut off pressure to the keg without backing up gas line and prevents backflow into the beer keg regulator.
Wide applicationdual gauge co2 regulator is used for draft beer setups, fits all standard CO2 tanks with CGA320 inlets. Relief valve & shut off valvethe tap regulator has a manual pressure release valve that releases pressure at 55-65 PSI. You can also use this CO2 regulator to carbonate plain water to get seltzer/soda/carbonated water.
4. LUCKEG #ad
LUCKEG Brand Co2 Tank Regulator Gauge with CGA-320 Inlet, 0-3500 PSI Tank Pressure with Safety Pressure Relief Valve for Draft Beer, 0-80 PSI Working Pressure, Beer Keg Regulator Kegerator Regulator #adLUCKEG #ad
- 2. Easy to read dual gauges, high input flow rates 0-3500 PSI Tank Pressure, low output flow rates 0-80 PSI Working Pressure;. 1. Material: heavy duty beer regulator, Brass Body Chrome Plate Finish, anti-Corrosion and abrasion;.
5. Guarantee: quality guarantee, any problem for the Keg Regulator, Money Back or Replacement free. 3. Standard thread: cga-320 tank connector can used in CO2 tanks in America;. 4. Convenient use: manual Pressure Release Valve, adjust the Pressure Knob very Convenient;.
5. Kegco #ad
Kegco KC LH-542-2 Beer Regulator, Chrome, 5/16" Hose Barb #adKegco #ad
- Home brew kits and accessories. Adjust pressure knob by hand - no tools necessary! Output ball valve - 5/16" Hose Barb x 1/4" Mnpt. Pro series dual output double gauge regulator pressurizes two kegs at once. Integral safety pressure relief valve releases at 45 psi.
6. Taprite #ad
Brass, Taprite 2 Product High Volume Primary CO2 Regulator-Polycarbonate Body #adTaprite #ad
- Includes safety valve. Cga320 inlet mounts directly to the Co2 tank. Gauges 60lb and 2000lb. High volume commercial grade regulator -polycarbonate body. Tap 2 kegs at the same time from one regulator. Includes separate shutoffs for each line 5/16" Barb output.
7. Beverage Elements #ad
CO2 Regulator & both pigtails, 5lb CO2 Tank, Kegging Kit, New 5 gallon keg #adBeverage Elements #ad
- New 5 gallon ball lock keg. Gas and liquid ball lock disconnects, clamps, and barb swivel. New aluminum 5 lb CO2 tank ships empty. High-performance dual-gauge co2 regulator with 1/4″ MFL inlet and 5/16" barb outlet. 5′ of 3/16″ beer line tubing and 4′ of 5/16″ gas line tubing.
|Brand||Beverage Elements #ad|
|Part Number||KIT1 - N5 - 5A - REG516C|
|Model||KIT1 - N5 - 5A - REG516C|
8. Taprite #ad
Taprite Co2 Primary Beer Regulator 3741-BR New Draft Wine Soda, Dual High Pressure Gauge #adTaprite #ad
- 1p1p, 5/16" barb shutoff, cga320 inlet, 60 lb and 2000 lb gauges. Primary beer Regulator for Home Dispense. Co2 regulator has 2 gauges, a 1/4 barbed shutoff valve, and pressure relief valve. Includes a washer and is ready to attach to a CO2 tank.
9. Taprite #ad
Polycarbonate Bonnet, Premium Double Gauge CO2 Regulator #adTaprite #ad
- Commercial dual gauge design with A 60 Psi and 2000 Psi Gauge Low Pressure Gauge. Gray plastic Bonnet for Easy Pressure Adjustment. Primary keg beer regulator 5/16 barb Shutoff with Check Valve Ball Check Valve. Co2 keg brass beer Double Gauge Regulator.
10. SKYTOU #ad
Keg Beer Regulator CGA-320 Inlet for Draft Beer Homebrew Kegerator Dispensing Regulator, SKYTOU Dual Gauge CO2 Regulator #adSKYTOU #ad
- Compatible & safe: this co2 regulator works with any co2 tank with a cga-320 valve. Note: please don’t increase the pressure adjustment knob over 45PSI to prevent leakage. There is a red mark on the dial to notify you. Beer working pressure:10-30PSI.
It comes with a cga-320 female thread and a shut off valve allows you to turn the gas flow on / off and prevents liquid from backing into the regulator. Suitable occasions: particularly suitable in a shop, bar, out door, home, plants etc.
Double gauge: the top gauge 0-60psi of this co2 regulator shows you how much pressure is being provided to the kegs, the side gauge0-3000psi of this CO2 regulator shows you how much CO2 is left in your cylinder/tank. And inside safety pressure Relief Valve springs also have high fatigue strength and durability.
Premium material: the draft beer dispensing co2 regulator adopts to food grade high-strength copper chrome decompression material and sturdy rubber boots that help protect them from damage. Easy to install: slap this co2 regulator on a food grade co2 tank, connect a gas line ID 5/16' or 3/8” and carbonator, and you have a lot cheaper carbonated water than buying carbonated water bottles directly.