As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Plants by Mail #ad
Emerald Green Arborvitae Thuja Occidentalis, Large Evergreen Shrub/Tree, 2.5 Qt #adPlants by Mail #ad
- Hardy down -30 to -20 °F once established. Care instructions: plant in well conditioned soil. Provide direct access to sunlight. Sunlight exposure: Full Sun.
This item unavailable in HI and AK - Ships in pot with soil. Usda zones: 4-8 - mature size: 15' H x 3-4' W. Thuja occidentals emerald Green. Mulch bed. Shipping size: 9-12 inches tall. Water 3-4 times a week.
|Brand||Plants by Mail #ad|
|Manufacturer||Flowerwood Nursery, Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||We guarantee the delivery of only live, healthy plants to your doorstep. If, for some reason, you believe the plant you receive is not a live and healthy specimen, please take a photo immediately, and email to [email protected]. Plants found to not be healthy or alive, or plants found to be damaged in shipping -- if reported within seven days of shipping -- will be replaced. We will do our best to not ship plants during extreme weather months such as winter, however understanding your own weather conditions is your responsibility. If your area is extremely cold or hot during a particular month, and you choose to order, you are assuming the risk of the safe arrival of live plants to you. Please be sure to instruct your mailman on proper placement of such packages to avoid prolonged temperature exposure. Customer takes full and sole responsibility for providing care to the plants once in your possession. Customer agrees to open the box and take care of the plants received immediately. Failure of live plants to thrive is the sole responsibility of the customer. No refunds nor replacement plants are provided. However, please do feel free to contact us for planting and care assistance if you need additional guidance. Thanks, and happy gardening!|
2. New Life Nursery & Garden #ad
Emerald Green Arborvitae Thuja, Starter Plant XL 1 Live Plant, 1 #adNew Life Nursery & Garden #ad
- Noted to be cold hardy to at least -40 F. Also great for use to line driveways, as accent trees, or grown in very large containers. Compact, dense growth. Very easy to grow with a moderate growth rate. Bright, deep green soft foliage.
Excellent screen or windbreak when spaced 2 to 3 feet apart. Starter plugs are grown in trays and therefore will be shiPPED WITHOUT A POT !! Pyramidal arborvitae reaching 10-15 ft, lustrous, with a spread of 3-4 ft. The listed price is for 1 starter plant - scroll pics to see actual plants for sale.
3. Daylily Nursery #ad
7 Emerald Green Arborvitae in 2.5 inch pots one Plant per Pot, 7 pots #adDaylily Nursery #ad
- These are small starter plants, affordable way to get them going in your yard! Full sun, a great, great drought tolerance. Evergreens that stop Growing at a Perfect 8-12 ft.
Mature height: 8-12 ft. Shipped with Copyrighted Daylily Nursery Growing Guide. Cannot ship to arizona. Height. Growing zones: 3-8. Mature width: 3-4 ft.
|Brand||Daylily Nursery #ad|
|Manufacturer||Daylily nursery #ad|
|Warranty||Daylily Nursery’s products have a five-day guarantee. If your plants were purchased for planting outside of your recommended growing zone, your purchase isn't covered by our guarantee. Zone recommendations are provided in our listings. Please note that much of our plant material, while hardy, may arrive damaged or no longer viable if shipped in severe weather conditions. Use your best judgment before ordering during unusually hot or cold weather (below 32 F or in excess of 95 F). The optimal time for planting for most of our material is in mid to late spring–past the danger of hard frost. When in doubt about suitable planting times or zone compatible plants for your area, reach out to your local Agricultural Extension Office. If issues with your plants arise within the first 30 days of receipt, please email or call our office. Our knowledgeable staff will review your concerns and provide guidance and troubleshooting or a one-time replacement if necessary. The customer assumes responsibility for the cost of shipping the replacement. Thank you and Happy Planting!|
4. Sandys Nursery Online #ad
Lot of 30, Sandys Nursery Online Thuja Emerald Green Arborvitae, 4 Inch Pot #adSandys Nursery Online #ad
- Used in most commercial and residential landscaping. The first year of growth requires watering at least once per day. Dead branches under the tree need to be removed. For a tidy, neat appearance, shear annually to shape. Soil conditions: prefers deep well-drained soil; adaptable to a wide range of soil conditions.
Ships 30 4 inch pot 6-12 inches tall. Very full and well branched. Foliage: emerald green all year. Feed in early spring and fall.
After the mature root system is established, watering is needed occasionally, except during a drought, watering is needed regularly. Uses: decorative accent and ideally for wind or privacy screen. Arborvitae: emerald green latin name: thuja occidentalis ‘Emerald Green’Smaragd Growth Habit: Densely branched, pyramidal evergreen shrub.
Moisture: regular water schedule to ensure the growth of a mature root system. Hardy zones: 2-7 and in some parts of zone 8A. Fertilizer: suggest a well-balance fertilizer like a 10-10-10 or 13-13-13. Sorry, we do not ship to AZ Arizona. Mature height: 12-15 feet. Zone 8a growing locations you can contact your state local Ag center.
5. New Life Nursery & Garden #ad
Emerald Green Arborvitea Thuja , Live Plant, Quart Pot #adNew Life Nursery & Garden #ad
- Bright, deep Green soft foliage. Noted to be cold hardy to at least -40 F. Mature height 10-15 feet -- mature width 3-4 feet -- exposure full sun to partial shade -- hardiness zones 3-8. Ships in a quart Pot.
Also great for use to line driveways, as accent trees, or grown in very large containers. Pyramidal arborvitae reaching 10-15 ft. With a spread of 3-4 ft. Excellent screen or windbreak when spaced 2 to 3 feet apart. Compact, lustrous, dense growth. Very popular tree - very easy to grow with a moderate growth Rate.
6. DAS Farms #ad
2 Live Plants Shipped 1 to 2 Feet Tall by DAS Farms No California, Two Pack of Emerald Arborvitae #adDAS Farms #ad
- Deciduous plants bought dormant during the winter are guaranteed to leaf out in the spring under the same conditions. Size shipped: 1-2 feet tall in trade gallon containers with soilless media and double boxed for a safe transport.
Zone: 3-8 / mature height: 15-20ft spread: 4-5ft / full sun - part sun / Growth Rate: moderate. Actual sizes are clearly stated in the title and description below.
We guarantee a successful transplant for 30 days if the included planting instructions are followed with the correct location and water. All pictures are of fully grown plants. California orders will be cancelled due to ca state regulations beyond our control.
7. Brighter Blooms #ad
No Shipping to AZ, Brighter Blooms, Emerald Green Thuja Arborvitae Evergreen Trees, 3-4 ft., Large, Developed Trees with Advanced Root Systems, Perfect for Privacy #adBrighter Blooms #ad
- Please unpack them and give them a healthy drink. Shipping size - plants come 1-2 feet tall. If you live here and order this tree, your order will be cancelled. Delivery - your plants may arrive a little more dry than you expected since they've traveled across the country.
These are young plants. You will not get a mature tree or plant. Starting in a shady spot may help it grow faster. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately.
Using all-natural fertilizers can assist with faster growth as well. Growing directions - the emerald green is versatile and grows in partial shade or full sun.
We will correct the situation to your satisfaction. They will perk right back up. Cannot ship to az - due to federal restrictions. Healthy varieties have a growth rate of 3 feet or more each year. Warranty - if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your tree or with our service, please notify us immediately or within 30 days of receipt.
8. Florida Foliage #ad
Thuja Emerald Green Arborvitae | 60 Live Trees | Evergreen Privacy Hedge Plants #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- The possibilities are endless, making Emerald Green Thuja an extremely popular hedge tree. It is not the fastest grower in its group that would be the 'Green Giant' cultivar, if you look closely, with a spread of 3-4 feet. And unlike other arborvitaes, privacy screens and shelterbelts.
Emerald greens are one of the thickest evergreens you can plant. A narrow, pyramidal evergreen with dense, emerald green foliage that holds its color throughout winter. Plant every 3 ft. They also look incredible in large decorative pots right on your doorstep.
Shimmering emerald green foliage with a classic narrow, hedges, this cultivar keeps its lustrous color even in the cold winter months. The emerald arborvitae is great for specimen or accent planting, pyramidal form make the emerald arborvitae attractive in all seasons.
Also known as emerald green thujas, they are exceptional performers, meaning no unattractive dead spots or holes. One of the most popular and effective shrubs for screening or tall hedge use. For a tidy, adaptable to a variety of soil conditions and weather extremes. Thrives in the heat and humidity of the south, and tolerates dry spells when established. Plant them along your garden border, or as an attractive anchor tree at the corners of your home. It also makes a good foundation plant.
9. GARDENS OY VEY #ad
Emerald Green Arborvitae Thuja occidentalis 'Emerald Green' #adGARDENS OY VEY #ad
- Full 18-24 inch. Maybe winter dormant, no foliage Picture not representative. Ships with soil. Cannot ship to California or Hawaii. 3 gallon. Tree-plants & shrub-plants, Evergreens.
10. Florida Foliage #ad
Arborvitae Emerald Green | 2 Live Gallon Size Trees | Thuja Occidentalis Smaragd | Evergreen Privacy Screening Hedge Plants #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Emerald greens are one of the thickest evergreens you can plant. Plant every 3 ft. Shimmering emerald green foliage with a classic narrow, pyramidal form make the emerald arborvitae attractive. They also look incredible in large decorative pots right on your doorstep.
Emerald green' arborvitae usually reaches just 12-14 feet tall, with a spread of 3-4 feet. It is not the fastest grower in its group that would be the 'Green Giant' cultivar, if you look closely, but the trade-off is that the size of this slow grower is often just about right for a privacy hedge.
For a tidy, adaptable to a variety of soil conditions and weather extremes. This tree is very adaptable and versatile. Thrives in the heat and humidity of the south, pyramidal evergreen with dense, and tolerates dry spells when established.
Plant them along your garden border, or as an attractive anchor tree at the corners of your home. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by Florida Foliage. It grows in a pyramidal form. The possibilities are endless, making Emerald Green Thuja an extremely popular hedge tree. Also known as emerald green thujas, they are exceptional performers, meaning no unattractive dead spots or holes. They form a solid privacy fence that you'll never have to prune.