As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Lauwell #ad
2 Pieces Adaptive Utensils for Elderly Right Handed Angled Spoons Anti Shake Stainless Steel Eating Silverware Self Feeding Cutlery Utensil for Adults Elderly #adLauwell #ad
- Practical and useful design: this curved spoon for elderly is designed as a tilted spoon style, the wider back end of light handle is more suitable to grip, the round design of spoon mouth is also more convenient to scoop up food, easy and comfortable to use. Beneficial to people: these curved spoons for hand tremors conform to people's gripping habits and allows you to eat without twisting your wrist, reducing wrist pressure and helping those with reducing upper limb control and reducing flexibility and strength in the shoulder, forearm, arm, wrist and hand.
Sturdy and strong material: our adaptive cutlery set is made of stainless steel, safe and reliable, rust and fracture, not easy to fade, resistant to wear and tear, beautiful and clean in surface, odorless and corrosion resistant, can serve you for a long time.
Package contents and detailed size: you will receive 2 pieces of angled head spoons, each with a total length of 17 cm/ 6. 7 inches and a diameter of 3. 8 cm/ 1. 5 inches, with a medium size and a small angled head that does not go directly through the throat, protecting you from hurt. Applicable people: this therapy spoons for adults are suitable for hand spasm, elderly people, grip strength loss, people with hand injuries, finger deformation, finger trembling, children, increasing their ability and confidence to eat.
2. Sammons Preston #ad
Adaptive Utensils for Elderly, Shaking Hands, Arthritis, Sammons Preston, 40057 Plastic Handle Swivel Spork, 6" Long #adSammons Preston #ad
- Prevents shaky hands from affecting ability to eat independently, weak grip, limited mobility, making mealtime easier for those with limited wrist and arm movement, and touble with functional movement.
Eating assistance spork with special swivel design keeps food on the stainless steel utensil when turned at any angle. Dishwasher safe up to 180º, BPA and phthalates, non-latex reusable plastic spork.
Ideal for people with limited or no muscle control and shaking hands, including the elderly, and disabled, handicapped, not appropriate for someone with severe tremors.6" long swivel spork serves as spoon and fork for versatile use, handle with notch for better holding position.
3. Agatige #ad
Scooper Bowl with Suction Cup Base Anti-Spill Tableware Adaptive Utensils for Elderly Parkinsons Patients Disabled Apoplectic Hemiplegia #adAgatige #ad
- Spillproof guard design: the curved backside is deep enough to get spoon in and bring up side to scoop food out. Silicone suction cup base: keeps the bowl in place and does not slide easily.
Heat-resistant and shatterproof. Small handle on the side for easy bowl removal. Size: 12. 5 x 8cm/4. 9 x 3. 1inch.
Adaptive utensils: this suction bowl eating utensil for parkinsons patients, hand spasms, stroke, hand injuries, disability and elderly. Separate design: enhanced stability and safety, easier to clean. Scooping bowl: made of food grade pp plastic material. Reduces spilling accidents and prevents burns.
4. ADAPTIVE UTENSILS #ad
Parkinsons Utensils, Built up Utensils for Adults Hand Tremors, adaptive, utensils for Elderly, Weighted Utensils for Hand Tremors and Parkinsons Patients 3 Pcs Cutlery Set #adADAPTIVE UTENSILS #ad
- Easy to clean with sturdiness in mind this weighted utensils cutlery set is ultra-durable and it is stain, and rost free and is also dishwasher safe! Complementary adaptive utensils available These adaptive eating utensils also are available as a bundle with other usefull adaptive equipment for eating such as sippi cups, plates and bowls all specially designed as built up utensils for adults.
Large easy-grip handles our weighted foam grip handles are designed for maximum hold. What you get convenient 6 -piece set: tablespoon, knife and fork. Premium stainless steel: along with a food-grade safe silicone handle, each kitchen fork, spoon and knife is made with is made of high quality rustproof stainless steel.
Each of our adaptive utensils features a wider ribbed handle with raised, textured grips to improve dexterity and control. Also ideal as eating utensils for parkinsons patients. The perfect adaptive silverware for the eldery or for patients with hand tremors.
5. Sammons Preston #ad
Cutlery with Easy-to-Grip Handles for Limited or Weak Grasp, Right-Handed Angled Fork, Homecraft Queens Angled Cutlery, Lightweight Ergonomic Adaptive Fork, Adaptive Utensil for Independent Eating #adSammons Preston #ad
- Ergonomic angled design makes it easier to eat for individuals with difficult time positioning regular cutlery. Lightweight stainless steel in plastic handle is easy to grip for individuals with limited grasp. Institutional dishwasher safe, BPA and phthalates free.
Features an angled right-handed fork with a handle that measures 1-1/4" in diameter x 3-5/8"L, helps increase comfort for those with weak or painful grasp. Ideal for patient care in a home or clinical setting to increase functionality while eating and during self-feeding.
6. MHKGIOA #ad
Parkinsons Spoon with Non-Slip Handle & Strap, Adult Adaptive gyroscopic Steady Spoon for Hand Tremor, 360 Spoons for Toddlers, MHKGIOA Adaptive Utensils #adMHKGIOA #ad
- Applicable to the elderly with insufficient grip strength, suitable for disabled people with upper limbs and nervous system disorders. The tpe handle is designed to be non-slip, and the fork and shovel head can be rotated 360 degrees.
Spoon used in europe and the united States standard 304 stainless steel, environmental health, non-toxic no odor, High and low temperature resistance. This is the ideal choice for those with weak grip and reduced hand movements.
Angled utensils reduce wrist stress and provide easy use for people with limited upper extremity motion. These adaptive weighted spoons make it easier than ever to hold utensils for individuals who suffer from arthritis, hand tremors, parkinsons, and trembling hands. Spoon head can be bent freely according to the different angle of the user, easy to wash, removable, Sanitary, easy to carry.
7. Generic #ad
FreedomWare Adaptive Sealable Plastic Spoons for Hand Tremors- Light and Non-slip Spoon for People with Movement Disorder & Parkinson, Redesigned Eating Utensil for Adequate Nutrition- BLACK #adGeneric #ad
- Who is this for? this built up utensils for adults or anyone that struggles with day to day tasks from mobility/dexterity hindering symptoms. Freedomware guarantee- we are super confident that you will love this exquisite spoon for people with movement disorder. Available in your favourite color- freedonware’s spoons for special people come in multiple colors to better match your kitchen utensils.
Enjoy eating convenience and adequate nutrition simultaneously! Moreover, this eating utensils for Parkinson’s patients is durable compared to conventional eating utensils.
Freedomware`s main focus are individuals diagnosed with Parkinson’s, Essential Tremors, and alongside stroke victims. You will be satisfied with our adaptive sealable eating utensil. 100% customer Satisfaction is what we aim for. Eat with convenience! non-slip & durable- our lightweight adaptive spoon for disabled people feature a wider handle to improve dexterity and control to avoid slipping.
The self-feeding sealable spoon has been made for people with movement disorders and tremors or Parkinson who are no longer capable of using conventional eating utensils. The moveable trigger on the upper side of the spoon conveniently seals the content in the spoon to prevent them from falling out. Select the color that matches your eating utensils. We offer this adaptive spoons in black, blue, white, and red colors.
8. Sammons Preston #ad
7.5" Teaspoon with 4" Handle Molded to Improve Grasping & Holding, Adaptive Eating Tool & Dining Aid, Stainless Steel Pediatric & Adult Silverware, Sammons Preston-41575 Plastic-Handle Utensil #adSammons Preston #ad
- Bpa and phthalates free, non-latex. Teaspoon is 7. 5" long and has a 4" long plastic handle. Dishwasher safe up to 180°F. Plastic handle is shaped to help with development of correct grasping and holding habits, stainless steel regular teaspoon designed to aid with independent eating.
Eating tool and kitchen aid for children and others with coordination problems, such as the elderly and those with disabilities.
9. Hemoton #ad
Hemoton 2pcs Adaptive Utensils Curved Spoon Set Left Handed Angled Spoons Cutlery Utensil Stainless Steel Eating Silverware for Kids, Arthritis, Elderly Use #adHemoton #ad
- Light, no burden, easy to grasp, safe and convenient to use, you can give it as a gift to your elders. Easy to use, it saves time and effort, and is convenient for the disabled and the elderly to use.
Made of good stainless steel, sturdy and durable, not easy to be damaged and deformed. The non- slip handle is convenient to hold with all hands without hurting your hands or mouth. Suitable for the elderly, arthritis patients, patients with hand tremor, Parkinsons etc.
10. Sammons Preston #ad
Sammons Preston Vertical Palm Self-Handle Fork, Assistive Utensil with 90º Angle Handle, Color May Vary. #adSammons Preston #ad
- Seamlessly remove and don the handle at your convience for a smooth and simpler independent eating experience. Fork and handle are dishwasher safe up to 180°f and are bpa, phthalates, and non latex. Fork with handle bent 90° to enable a hand in mid position to function in table-to-mouth pattern.
Angled design makes it easier for individuals with limited reach or who are experiencing tremors, arthritis, or other medical conditions that limit function. Convienent and easy-to-use utensil handle measures 1" wide x 4" long x 2" deep and clips around the hand for easy use.